Congratulations to Mrs ARA for the grant of Student Visa.
Mrs ARA came to Australia with her husband and two children’s to visit Australia. While visiting Australia she was fascinated by the facilities and education system.
She approached us to explore the study options in Adelaide.
The Major concern in her case was Age and Gap in Studies.
Mrs Ara is 39 years old and her husband is 45 years old.
She did her Bachelors in 2001.
Our team did the hard work and processed her Decision Ready Student Visa Application for the whole family which includes two school-aged children’s and finally all 4 Student Visa’s has been granted in few weeks time.
We wish all of them a bright future in Australia.
- Why To Hire an Australian Migration Agent For Visa Processing?July 16, 2021
- How Can You Apply For a Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189?July 5, 2021
- What Are the Common Reasons for Graduate 485 Visa Refusal?May 29, 2021
- What are the Newest Changes to Student Visa Post COVID-19?May 22, 2021
- What is the Need of an Australian Student Subclass 500 Visa?May 13, 2021