Career Planning

We understand that your career is of utmost importance and it needs the precise direction right from the start of your secondary education. We guide our clients through a series of questions to find solutions best suited to their desires and circumstances ensuring that the best career pathway is selected.

Who could get this visa

  • Been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia
  • Must be enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
  • If you are applying from outside Australia, must include a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each intended course of study with your visa application.
  • If you are in Australia, can apply with a letter of offer or a CoE but you must obtain a CoE to be granted the visa.
  • Genuine temporary entrant requirement
  • English Language requirements
  • Financial Capacity requirements
  • Health requirements
  • Character requirements


  • Higher Education Sector
  • Vocational Education and Training Sector
  • Independent ELICOS Sector
  • Schools Sector
  • Non-Award Sector
  • Postgraduate Research Sector

Ask Our Expert

Registered Migration Agent
Number 1681812