We are committed to protecting your personal information. All your personal details and enquiries are treated with the utmost confidentiality and in accordance with the MARA Code of Conduct. Be assured that Ozee Migration takes every possible measure to keep your information private.
Ozee Migration collects personal information that is reasonably necessary for us to provide you with our services. Collecting personal information from clients is mandatory for us to provide you with the right advice to apply for an Australian visa. We ensure that the information that you provide us orally or in written form or on our website is stored safely.
Sometimes we may share some information with our partners who do perform some activities on our/your behalf. For instance translation services, sending postal mail, processing credit card payments, and so on. Additionally, our partners may have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions related to your Visa but may not use it for other purposes.
It is worth note that we release account and other personal information when the collection is required by law or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a legal claim.
Any personal information that you provide to us on our website (for booking or assessment purposes) is protected at our server. You can verify the security of our server by clicking on the lock icon in your browser. Pages on our web server www.ozeemigration.com.au
We collect clickstream data in our HTTP logs. These logs are only used internally for statistical purposes.
Our web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware and informed that we are not responsible for the accuracy or the privacy practices of other such third party websites. We encourage our clients to be aware that as they leave our site, they should read the privacy statements of each web site that collects identifiable personal information. This privacy statement strictly applies solely to information collected on this web site.
Ozee Migration stores your personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities, paper-based files/ folders and other records. We ensure that we will take all reasonable steps to protect personal information from being lost, misused, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your personal information will not be disclosed to anyone.
Once personal information is no longer required to be retained because that has resolved the purpose to provide the service/s, we either destroy or permanently de-identify the personal information.
- We will identify the purpose/s why we are collecting your personal information
- The usage and collection of personal information will solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us
- We will be using personal information for other compatible purposes, until and unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will ensure to retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- The collection of personal information will be by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will provide reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification of personal information.
- We will ensure that we are readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles and policies in order to ensure you that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected, maintained and safe with us.
For more information about how we manage your personal information, please feel free to contact us on +61 466 466 671, +61 415789070, +61 881234747 or you may write to us at the following address or email us:
OZEE MIGRATION SERVICES
227, Findon Road
Findon ,South Australia 5023
Email : [email protected]