How Migration Agents Can Help In The Visa Process?
Registered migration agents can assist you in obtaining a visa by:
- Explaining which visa options are available to you
- Recommending the best visa option for you
- Preparing documents for your visa application
- Contacting the Department of Home Affairs to discuss your case
- Preparing and submitting a visa application for you
- Representing you in, or preparing for, matters before a visa review tribunal
Registered migration agents understand how to prepare and submit a visa application for the best possible outcome. Their efforts can help the Department evaluate your application more quickly and easily.