From 12 pm AEST Thursday 9 April 2020, Victoria’s subclass 132 and 188 visa nomination program will be paused for the remainder of 2019-20. This means that no new nomination applications will be accepted.
New applications will be accepted in the 2020-21 financial year.
Victoria will continue processing application those received prior to this date, in accordance with published processing times.
Victoria will continue to accept nomination applications for the following visas:
- Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491)
- Skilled Nominated (subclass 190)
- Business Innovation – Extension only (subclass 188A Extension)
- Significant Investor – Extension only (subclass 188C Extension)
- Permanent Business Innovation (subclass 888A)
- Permanent Investor (subclass 888B)
- Permanent Significant Investor (subclass 888C).
For any migration query:
OZEE MIGRATION SERVICES
227, Findon Road
Findon SA 5023
Ph: +61 8 8123 4747