Australian Visa also offers a variety of job opportunities in both career and skilled fields. If you want to move for a short period of time, then you should apply for Visitor visa Australia.
What is a Visitor Visa?
Australian visitor visas are issued to people who would like to visit Australia for up to three months without intending to work or study in the country. Applicants need to provide evidence that they have means of supporting themselves during their stay and that they do not intend on working or studying in Australia.
How to Apply for a Visitor Visa Australia?
An Australian visitor visa is one of the easiest to apply for as compared to other types of Australian visas. This article provides a detailed step-by-step guide on how to apply for it.
- You must choose a suitable subclass of the Australian visa which means you must be able to provide evidence that you meet the criteria of that subclass. There are different types of visas offered by the Australian Government, with each visa usually having a certain class or subclass. For example, a ‘B’ subclass entry visa grants you permission to enter and stay in Australia as a tourist for up to three months; however, this can be extended at any time. If your intention is business-related then you must be able to demonstrate that you meet the criteria for an ‘E’ subclass visa. There are different classes of visas that offer different types of entry and stay rights. For a visit that is longer than 3 months, your sponsor or host in Australia must provide evidence that they have sufficient funds for your maintenance and accommodation for that period of time. They should also establish that they have an ongoing support network in Australia with access to healthcare services and other basic amenities such as food, clothing, transport, and education needs.
- Prepare your application in line with the Australian visa officer’s instructions. For example, make sure you provide full details of your travel plans and any planned activities or accommodations in Australia. You must also show a genuine interest in visiting Australia to satisfy their requirement for a ‘genuine reason’ as outlined by Australian law; this might be an interest in visiting certain places or seeing certain things, but it is not restricted to this.
- Fill in the online form with all the required details about yourself, your travelling companions, and other details.
- Complete payment of the visa application fee: Payment can be done through credit card, cheque, or money order.
- Submit the form after paying the application fee successfully.
- If you meet the requirements, the Australian Government will process your application and send you an email to say when your visa is ready.
The Australian visa is a permit granted to an individual from a country outside Australia to enter and live in Australia temporarily. The Australian visa application process can take anywhere between 3-6 months depending on the visa type and the applicant’s nationality. An Australian holiday visa, for instance, takes about 3 months while occupational skills or a student’s temporary visa would take about 6 months.
Visa application processing time depends on the type of Visa applied for and the nationality of the applicant. A holiday Visa (subclass 600) takes around 3 months while the application process for a temporary Visa (subclass 400) or Permanent Visa (subclass 888) can take up to 6 months.
Hiring a visa consultant is a great way to guarantee that your visitor visa application and interview process will be as easy as possible. Migration agent in Adelaide of Ozee Migration will be able to make all your visa application requirements and the process as smooth as possible. We have a professional team of consultants who are highly experienced in the field. With our help, your visitor visa application will be successful.
- 820 Visa vs. 309 Visa: Which Partner Visa Option Suits You Better?October 23, 2023
- 491 Visa for Skilled Workers: Key Industries and Job OpportunitiesOctober 13, 2023
- How a Migration Agent Can Shape Your Educational Journey?September 14, 2023
- Is Partner Visa 309 a Permanent Residency?September 5, 2023
- How to Calculate Points for Australia Immigration?July 19, 2023