Student Visa

Study across and gain your education without any stress with us.

Schedule Your Appointment with Expert

    Student visa

    This is a temporary visa that allows you to study for up to 5 years. The length of stay will be determined by the type of course and its length. Primary school students in years 1-4 are usually only granted a student visa for a maximum of three years.

    There are various types of Streams available under the Student Visa for Australia. Every Stream is determined by the type of study you intend to pursue. Multiple courses, such as a language course and a vocational course, can be combined on the same visa.

    This visa allows you to legally work part-time (up to 40 hours every two weeks) during the course period and full-time during the course breaks.

    To continue your studies in Australia, you must obtain a new Student visa.

    If your student visa expires before you graduate, you may be able to obtain a Visitor visa (subclass 600). You will need a letter from your education provider stating your graduation date.

    If you have or have previously held a student visa and have completed specific qualifications in Australia within the last six months, you may be eligible for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).

    You may be eligible for the Skilled Recognition Graduate visa if you are a recent engineering graduate from a recognized institution (subclass 476). If you want to stay longer for other reasons, you must apply for a new visa that is appropriate for your situation. Investigate your visa options.

    Cost of filling student visa

    Unless they are exempt, the main applicant’s visa costs AUD630.

    Each family member who applies for a visa must also pay a fee.

    Students who were unable to complete their course within the validity period of their original student visa due to COVID-19 and need to apply for a new student visa to finish their studies may be eligible for a fee waiver.

    You may also be charged for health checks, police certificates, and biometrics.

    Use the Visa Pricing Estimator to figure out how much your visa will cost. Other costs are not considered by the estimator.

    If you include your family members

    When submitting your visa application, you may include family members. We cannot grant a student visa to your child if they are over the age of 18 at the time your visa is approved. They must obtain their own visa.

    Even if your family members do not intend to accompany you to Australia, you must declare them in your student visa application. If you do not do this, your family members will not be able to join you in Australia on a student visa.

    Your family members can also apply in ImmiAccount as a subsequent entrant (at a later time, separate from your application). Check the annual school costs for any dependent children attending either public or private schools in Australia.

    See the ‘Evidence you have enough money for your stay’ section under Gather documents for more information.

    Packaged courses

    For each course, you must provide us with a Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE). Your main course of study is the final course you take as part of the course package. We use your main course of study to determine what financial and English language skills evidence you must provide.

    If your visa application includes a course package, course gaps must be less than two calendar months, unless the first course ends at the end of the standard academic year and the next course begins at the beginning of the standard academic year.

    For example, the academic year typically ends in November and begins again in February the following year; three to four months is an acceptable gap between courses.

    Why Choose Ozee Immigration

    Best Career Advice for Study Abroad Consultant for Student Visa

    Our knowledgeable and experienced consultants will assist you in locating the course or program that will benefit your area of interest or subject. We provide students with a list of universities that offer the course/program they wish to pursue.

    Expertise is the Key

    Study abroad consultants are more knowledgeable about visas, procedures, and details. As a result, you can avoid making silly mistakes while applying for a student visa through them.

    Swift Responses

    A study abroad consultant is aware of all the factors to consider. This is why they are self-assured and knowledgeable. They are self-assured enough to deny if you ask them to do something illogical or impossible.

    Visa and Coaching Packages

    Some study abroad consultancies, such as OZEE MIGRATION, strive to provide their students with everything they need under one roof. Students do not need to run from one consultancy to another because of this approach.

    Contact Us

    Our professional visa consultants are available. You can contact us for booking your consultation slot and get guidance.

    Popular Courses Include

    Leadership & Management
    Project Management
    Social Media Marketing
    Travel & Tourism
    Early Childhood Education
    Marketing & Communications
    Sports & Fitness/ Personal Training
    Information Technology
    Cookery & Hospitatlity

    Processing Times

    Foreign Affairs or Defence Sector

    • 25% of applications in 7 days
    • 50% of applications in 14 days
    • 75% of applications in 48 days
    • 90% of applications in 85 days

    Postgraduate Research Sector

    • 25% of applications in 18 days
    • 50% of applications in 63 days
    • 75% of applications in 85 days
    • 90% of applications in 8 months

    Non-Award Sector

    • 25% of applications in 9 days
    • 50% of applications in 17 days
    • 75% of applications in 23 days
    • 90% of applications in 42 days

    Schools Sector

    • 25% of applications in 14 days
    • 50% of applications in 29 days
    • 75% of applications in 70 days
    • 90% of applications in 4 months

    Independent ELICOS Sector

    • 25% of applications in 20 days
    • 50% of applications in 29 days
    • 75% of applications in 44 days
    • 90% of applications in 78 days

    Vocational Education and Training Sector

    • 25% of applications in 33 days
    • 50% of applications in 54 days
    • 75% of applications in 7 months
    • 90% of applications in 12 months

    Higher Education Sector

    • 25% of applications in 16 days
    • 50% of applications in 29 days
    • 75% of applications in 57 days
    • 90% of applications in 7 months

    It is possible that your application will take longer to process if:

    You do not fill it out correctly, you do not include all of the documents we require, or we require additional information from you; it takes time for us to verify your information. We will not be able to process your application if you do not pay the correct visa application fee. If this is the case, we will notify you.

    Global Visa Processing Times provides processing times.

    Official Accreditation & Licenses