Other Visa

Visitor Visa

There are a number of visitor visa options available for people wishing to visit Australia. You have to apply in advance for the visitor visa. In this time authority get s a chance to consider the applicant’s circumstances, such as financial security, the reason for travel, and details of previous visits to the country.

Temporary Work

This visa allows you to come to Australia to do specific types of work on a short-term temporary basis.  It allows you to stay for  the duration of the event or up to 4 years

You must satisfy below the minimum eligibility criteria for a successful grant of visa.

  • have the skills to undertake the activity to be carried out in Australia
  • be supported or sponsored
  • meet additional requirements of the relevant stream


Travel on a Bridging visa

Only Bridging Visas B (Subclass 020) comes with a travel authority and travel period. In bridging visa you have permission to travel outside Australia and return, provided it is within the period of time stated on the bridging visa grant notice.

Working Holiday Visa

A working holiday visa is a type of residence permit permitting travelers to work (and sometimes study) in the country issuing the visa to supplement their travel funds.

Extension of visa/Stay

If you are in Australia and want to extend your stay for tourism, study, or work purposes, you have to apply for an extending visa or to issue a new visa. You should have to apply at least two weeks before your current visa expires.

Resident Return Visas

A Resident Return visa is granted to permanent residency holders of Australia whose travel facility on their permanent visa has expired.

Protection visa/Refugee Visa (Subclass 866)

The Protection visa/Refugee Visa (Subclass 866)  permanent visa is for people who are in Australia and want to apply for protection. It allows you to stay in Australia permanently if you arrived on a valid visa, engage Australia’s protection obligations, and meet all other requirements. With this visa, you can live, work, and study in Australia permanently.

You must satisfy the below minimum eligibility criteria for a successful grant of visa.

  • you, or a member of your same family unit, must engage Australia’s protection obligations
  • have arrived legally in Australia on a valid visa
  • meet all other visa requirements including health, character, and security


Ask Our Expert

Registered Migration Agent
Number 1681812