The Australian law requires that migration agents operating in Australia be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) within the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), Australian Government.We are registered (MARN:1681812) with the MARA.
Because of our registration and licencing obligations, we operate under a strict Code of Conduct.
For more information on The Office of the MARA please visit, www.mara.com.au
Benefits of engaging with Registered Migration Agent (RMA).
- RMA has in depth knowledge of Australian Immigration Law,
- RMA can provide a customised immigration advice and a suitable pathway to migrate to Australia
- RMA will lodge a well-prepared application with all required documents as per your case making the application process far easier and faster.
- RMA will keep the clients’ advance money in a separate account until the agreed work is performed.
- RMA will inform you about your visa outcome in a timely manner.
- Only suitable persons can get registered as migration agents, and unsuitable persons are refused registration or re-registration;
- RMA maintains appropriate knowledge of Migration law to enable them to provide accurate advice to consumers;
- The Office of the MARA works collaboratively with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection(DIBP) and other bodies such as prosecuting or regulatory authorities to address the activities of agents outside its mandate.
- Consumers understand their rights and agents understand their obligations under the regulatory framework.Benefits of engaging a registered migration agent and disadvantages of engaging an unregistered migration agent