There are several types of student visas for Australia; the one you need depends on the type of study you are planning to undertake.
You can combine multiple courses within the same visa, such as a language course and a vocational course.
This visa allows you to work legally part time (up to 40 hours every 2 weeks) during courses period and full time during course breaks.
Who could get this visa-
- been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia
- must be enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- If you are applying from outside Australia, must include a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each intended course of study with your visa application.
- If you are in Australia, can apply with a letter of offer or a CoE but you must obtain a CoE to be granted the visa.
- Genuine temporary entrant requirement
- English Language requirements
- Financial Capacity requirements
- Health requirements
- Character requirements
- Higher Education Sector
- Vocational Education and Training Sector
- Independent ELICOS Sector
- Schools Sector
- Non-Award Sector
- Postgraduate Research Sector