Student Visa

There are several types of student visas for Australia; the one you need depends on the type of study you are planning to undertake.
You can combine multiple courses within the same visa, such as a language course and a vocational course.
This visa allows you to work legally part time (up to 40 hours every 2 weeks) during courses period and full time during course breaks.

  • Who could get this visa-

    • been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia
    • must be enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
    • If you are applying from outside Australia,┬ámust include a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each intended course of study with your visa application.
    • If you are in Australia,┬ácan apply with a letter of offer or a CoE but you must obtain a CoE to be granted the visa.
    • Genuine temporary entrant requirement
    • English Language requirements
    • Financial Capacity requirements
    • Health requirements
    • Character requirements
  • Streams-
    • Higher Education Sector
    • Vocational Education and Training Sector
    • Independent ELICOS Sector
    • Schools Sector
    • Non-Award Sector
    • Postgraduate Research Sector