We understand that your career is of utmost importance and it needs the precise direction right from the start of your secondary education. We guide our clients through a series of questions to find solutions best suited to their desires and circumstances ensuring that the best career pathway is selected.
COURSE AND PROVIDER SELECTION
Who could get this visa-
- been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia
- must be enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- If you are applying from outside Australia, must include a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each intended course of study with your visa application.
- If you are in Australia, can apply with a letter of offer or a CoE but you must obtain a CoE to be granted the visa.
- Genuine temporary entrant requirement
- English Language requirements
- Financial Capacity requirements
- Health requirements
- Character requirements
- Higher Education Sector
- Vocational Education and Training Sector
- Independent ELICOS Sector
- Schools Sector
- Non-Award Sector
- Postgraduate Research Sector